Thursday 20 June 2013

Inspiration Tags available on Etsy!

Hi everyone!

I have some exciting news to share with you all, my Inspiration Tags that I was telling you all about in this post are now available to purchase in my Etsy shop Ciara McGuire Designs. Yay!!! Colour + creative prettiness for everyone!!!!



When you purchase these tags you will receive a package of 5 different + unique Inspiration Tags that are doubled sided. You will not necessarily receive any of the tags that are shown in the listed photo but this is because every tag is totally original + no one will get the same tag as anyone else. Woohoo! 

I have to say I am pretty excited about these Inspriation Tags because the possibilities with them are endless. You can use them in your own artwork (as long as you follow my Angel Policy which will be sent to you in your package), you can use them in your art journal, you could use them to decorate gifts or as bookmarks! Or you can just display them as mini works of art because it is important for me to stress that these tags are completely original, these are not prints or copies. 

I originally created these tags as inspiration for myself, testing out some products using new techniques on a smaller scale, so they of course can be a prompt for your own artwork too! 


To purchase a bundle of Inspiration Tags, head over to my shop Ciara McGuire Designs now! 

I hope you are having a creative, inspired day!

Ciara
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...