Tuesday 4 June 2013

May You Be Series Recap



Hi everyone!

I can't believe we are in June already? Didn't 2013 just start? How are we half way through already?!
Anyway, June is gonna be great, I have plenty of fun, creative endeavours ready for this month so make sure you keep checking in regularly to get your art fix ;)

Wasn't May fun too though? A post a day (minus one or two, oops) for a month! Wow! I still can't believe I managed to pull it off, I'm so proud. Here is a recap on the May You Be series in case you missed any or if you just want to relive the delight of it all again :)

  • 1 May - May You Be: Yourself : An inspirational post about relishing in the fact that you are unique and special. Never try to be anyone else.
  • 3 May - May You Be: Lucky: Need a bit of luck? This post tells you about five different lucky charms.
  • 4 May - May You Be: Patient : This post gives some advice on how to better develop patience.
  • 11 May - May You Be: Frugal : A must-have list of home made household cleaners. Very handy to have.
  • 14 May - May You Be: Strong :This post shows off my Mixed Media Canvas - "Be Strong", available in my Etsy shop.
  • 16 May - May You Be: Prepared : A post about my preparation for my recent visit home, includes checklist and bag packing!
  • 18 May - May You Be: Proud: A post on feeling pride in your life and a list with a few things I am proud of in my own life.
  • 24 May - May You Be: At Home : A great post showing off some of the delights of my home town, Wexford.
  • 25 May - May You Be: Cheerful : When you need a little bit of cheering up, this is the post to take a look at.
  • 26 May - Missed a day :(
  • 28 May - May You Be: Messy : A look at a new technique I tried out in my art work.
  • 30 May - Another day I missed, sorry everyone :(
  • 31 May - May You Be: Complete : The last post in the series, showing off another of my canvases and some good news!

So, that is the lot! Again, I hope you all enjoyed this series, I know I did. If you have any questions or comments feel free as always to leave them below or email me at ciaramcguireart@gmail.com and I will be sure to get back to you.

I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day!

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...