I can't believe we are in June already? Didn't 2013 just start? How are we half way through already?!
Anyway, June is gonna be great, I have plenty of fun, creative endeavours ready for this month so make sure you keep checking in regularly to get your art fix ;)
Wasn't May fun too though? A post a day (minus one or two, oops) for a month! Wow! I still can't believe I managed to pull it off, I'm so proud. Here is a recap on the May You Be series in case you missed any or if you just want to relive the delight of it all again :)
- 1 May - May You Be: Yourself : An inspirational post about relishing in the fact that you are unique and special. Never try to be anyone else.
- 2 May - May You Be: Fruitful : A juicy post about Strawberries and how to grow your own!
- 3 May - May You Be: Lucky: Need a bit of luck? This post tells you about five different lucky charms.
- 4 May - May You Be: Patient : This post gives some advice on how to better develop patience.
- 5 May - May You Be: Relaxed : A list of ideas to help you relax.
- 6 May - May You Be: Inspired : A few tutorials on DIY inspirational boards.
- 7 May - May You Be: Dreaming : A fun post explaining what certain meanings of dreams.
- 8 May - May You Be: Sleepy : Some ideas to help you fall asleep.
- 9 May - May You Be: Improved : Gorgeous home decor DIY tutorials! A must read ;)
- 10 May - May You Be: Guilty : A sneak peak into some of my personal guilty pleasures.
- 11 May - May You Be: Frugal : A must-have list of home made household cleaners. Very handy to have.
- 12 May - May You Be: Sweet : A list of some mouth-watering desserts. Yum!
- 13 May - May You Be: A Messenger : A cool tutorial on how to make 'Message Stones'.
- 15 May - May You Be: Direct: A short but sweet post displaying my day in words.
- 16 May - May You Be: Prepared : A post about my preparation for my recent visit home, includes checklist and bag packing!
- 17 May - May You Be: Charitable: Shows you some interesting projects using charity shop finds.
- 18 May - May You Be: Proud: A post on feeling pride in your life and a list with a few things I am proud of in my own life.
- 19 May - May You Be: Motivated : A list of motivational songs to help you to get up and going!
- 20 May - May You Be: Thankful : A number of different ways to say 'Thank You'.
- 21 May - May You Be: Married : Some wedding day inspiration for wedding season.
- 22 May - May You Be: Faithful : A personal post about my faith.
- 23 May - May You Be: Envious : A post showing off some beautiful green items
- 24 May - May You Be: At Home : A great post showing off some of the delights of my home town, Wexford.
- 25 May - May You Be: Cheerful : When you need a little bit of cheering up, this is the post to take a look at.
- 26 May - Missed a day :(
- 27 May - May You Be: Refreshed : A post describing my antics while I was at home in Ireland.
- 28 May - May You Be: Messy : A look at a new technique I tried out in my art work.
- 29 May - May You Be: Nourished : A tasty Crock Pot recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup.
- 30 May - Another day I missed, sorry everyone :(
- 31 May - May You Be: Complete : The last post in the series, showing off another of my canvases and some good news!
So, that is the lot! Again, I hope you all enjoyed this series, I know I did. If you have any questions or comments feel free as always to leave them below or email me at email@example.com and I will be sure to get back to you.
I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day!