1. I played a rat in a production of the Pied Piper of Hamelin when I was in primary school.
2. The feeling of my fingernails bending or scraping against something makes me feel very unwell and uneasy.
3. I used to read 'The Babysitter Club' books as a pre-teen and because it brought me so much nostalgic joy when I came across a copy of one of the books in a charity shop recently I couldn't leave it there. It now sits proudly on my bookshelf.
4. I will only cook with Olive Oil, preferably Extra Virgin.
5. As a young child, at bedtime I would get my Mam to confirm to me that there was indeed "no robbers in Ireland". Of course I believed her!
6. I used to be part of a young writers group while at school and some of our work was published in a book and read out on local radio.
7. I trained myself to like marmalade because it was something that I just wanted to like. I despised it as a child but now I love it!
8. The first concert I ever went to was the boy band Five. My Mam took me and we bought a green foam hand. The most recent concert I've been to was Duran Duran. I took my Mam this time round and she touched Simon Le Bon's arm and squealed.
9. Until recently I thought when people said 'para-phrasing' they were saying 'power-phrasing'.
10. I am happier while being by the sea. I feel a little suffocated in the city I live in now because it is land-locked but luckily our apartment overlooks a river and that helps a little. However, when I visit home I take a good long look at the sea the day before I leave.