Wednesday 23 October 2013

Create Everyday Challenge Day 2 - Art Journal Page "Light The Way"

I spent all of my afternoon/evening re-organising my studio because since I moved in to the space I literally haven't had a minute to do it.
Well I just forced myself to take the time to do it today. I needed to create an atmosphere that is comfortable and most importantly INSPIRING to work in and I feel I have managed to achieve that to some degree after spending 3 hours at it this evening. I still have a lot of work that I would like to do in the future but I consider it to be a work in progress. I will eventually share some photos and I also will do a studio tour but that will most likely be in the future. I'm not happy enough with it to be shared on my blog yet. But fear not! I promise I will in the future. 

Anyway, yesterday I shared that I have challenged myself to create a piece of art, that is unrelated to my work, everyday for 30 days. I am on day 2 and even with all my home improvements I still made some time to create this art journal page........




Don't forget you can create along with me for 3 days, it's never too late to get started. If you want to challenge yourself the rules are simple, create at least one piece of art everyday for 30 days. It can be anything from a quick sketch on a scrap of paper to a full blown masterpiece. You can email me photos of your work on ciaramcguireart@gmail.com to be featured on the blog.

Don't forget to drop back tomorrow for Thursday Treasury!

Take care

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...