Friday 3 January 2014

Ciara McGuire Designs 2013 Highlights


I am back from my Christmas holidays in Ireland and I am SO ready for 2014!! Woohoo! But first let's take a little look back over the highlights of 2013.....


1// the waste paper bin challenge I showed you how to create pretty things from junk!

 2// opening up my Etsy shop which you can visit here

 3// a trip home where I explored the beauty of the sea


4// treasures I found at a carboot sale


5// creating inspiration tags


6// exploring all sorts of canvas backgrounds


7// putting together a colour inspiration journal


8// having a blast with thursday treasury

 9// so much art journalling


10// seeing the world in a more positive light


11// antique shopping with the girls


 12// my first solo exhibition, words can't describe how proud and blessed I feel...


13// autumn creeps in


14// doing my thang at some Christmas craft fairs


15// creating my way to Christmas with the twelve makes of Christmas

So there you have it. Wow, 2013 really was an amazing year! Buuut, I suspect 2014 is going to be even better. More art, more creativity, more photos, more adventures. I hope you will join me in 2014, it's gonna be awesome!

Take care
Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...