Saturday 18 January 2014

Gelli Printing Plate Valentine's Day Cards

This week in the studio I have been playing around with my Gelli Printing Plate and these beautiful, grungy, messy, colourful pages are the fruits of my labour.




Once they were all hanging up to dry, I started thinking about what I could create with them. It was kind of a case of "well I have all these pretty papers, now what?". And so seen as Valentine's Day is coming up, that is how these colourful beauties got turned into...... 
 These Valentine's Day cards for my Etsy shop.



I picked some of my favourite designs from my growing stack of Gelli prints, cut them to size, ripped some of the edges and backed them onto black 5 x 5 cards. I also added a sentiments from book pages. They are blank on the inside and come with a white envelope.
So far I have added just these 4 designs but if they go down well I may add more. Hey, it's not like I will run out of Gelli prints anytime soon! 

Let me know what you think! Have you created any Valentine's projects lately?

Ci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...