Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Blog Design....Finally!

So here it is...finally! I think I have gone a little square eyed and I almost thrown my laptop out the window a few times but I got there eventually and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I am also fairly proud to say that I designed it all by my little old self. No help.

As you can see on the left sidebar I have created new social network buttons so that it is so much easier for you to follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I also have added a cute little button that links you to my Etsy art shop.


I also added a  newsletter subscription button to top right sidebar. If you click on this button it will take you to a little form that is so quick and easy to fill out so that you can receive my free monthly newsletter. In this newsletter I share news, upcoming events, studio behind the scenes and other information that wouldn't necessarily make it onto the blog. You will also have access to promotions and discounts for the Ciara McGuire Designs shop that are exclusive to my newsletter subscribers so my advice is GET SIGNED UP!


I will soon be setting up a sponsorship program for the blog so that other artists, bloggers or small business owners can advertise with me at an affordable price. I hope to have this set this up asap so keep your eyes peeled if it is something that you are interested in.

I am so pleased with how fresh and clean the new design is. I feel like things are starting to come together nicely and I am excited for what 2014 has in store.

I hope you like it too! Let me know what you think, leave a comment :)

Ci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...