Thursday 18 July 2013

Thursday Treasury


Hi all

It's time for Thursday Treasury again and this week I am inspired by the gorgeous sunny weather we are having lately and seen I've been dreaming about spending my days on a sandy beach (like some of the beaches in my home place of Wexford) I couldn't resist but to create a treasury full of beautiful beach style.

Think sand, sun, waves, seashells, gulls + all things nautical and you have got it in one! 

You can find out more about the items and seller included in this treasury here.

 I didn't have an inspiration piece like a photograph or fabric or patterned paper to work off of this week but I didn't need one, I just used my imagination. I am swooning over so many items in this treasury especially the photo frame ( I have a thing for photo frames, I have too many) and I also love the shell mirror. It reminds me so much of the cottage that my Grandparents brought me to see once that was completely covered in seashells. Every inch of it! I always love things that remind me of being a child and spending time with the people I love. 

So I hope you enjoy this treasury and are inspired by it as always. Why not send me photos of any projects that you created off this moodboard? 

Take care + enjoy the sunshine

Ciara
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...