Monday 15 July 2013

Charity Silent Auction On Facebook!

Hi everyone!

A lot of great things have been happening to me lately in my art and in my life in general and so because I am so thankful for those things it is important (always) to take a little time to give back.

I entered this canvas into a competition a few weeks ago that the Wexford Able Disabled Club were holding and I won! And so that is why I feel it is only right that I SILENT AUCTION this canvas off in the hopes of raising a little money for this non-profit organization that treat my dear little Aunt so well and which gives her a safe + fun place to chat, play and socialize with friends every week. You can learn more about Wexford Able Disabled Club here.

This canvas is 24cm x 30cm which reads "Being the best is great, you are No.1, Being Unique is better, you're the Only one" and depicts 5 paper flowers with button centres. The sides of the canvas are covered in book paper so there is no need for a frame. I can sealed the entire canvas in Gloss Medium for protection.


If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this mixed media canvas and raising money for charity then all you have to do is private message me on Facebook with the amount you would like to bid and then like and share the status. It is extremely important that you only PRIVATE message me with the figure as the whole idea is that no one else knows how much you are bidding.

I am setting the reserve at £10/€11.50 so please only enter bids that exceed this amount. This auction will close at midnight on Monday 22nd July 2013 so get bidding people!!

*NB* You must be over 18 to enter this competition. You must be able to pay by Paypal. P+P is free for UK + Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...