Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Favourites #4

Always a fan of using recycled items in projects, I think this junk mail art is great 
10-27junkmail01.jpg
Hehe, so funny 
I love this beautiful floral brooch, great for Spring
Flower bouquet brooch, Victorian bouquet, hand drawn
How amazing is this crochet bowl?!
This heart shaped stone collection
heart rocks
This soap looks like it smells amazing!
Grapefruit + Sea Salt Handcrafted Soap
These wool felt ball coaster would look great in my apartment...Maybe I need to make them!
DIY Wool Felt Ball Coasters by Inspired by Charm ...SO CUTE!
Waah! Purritos!
Awww
Really inspires me to get on with my blanket challenge
granny squares
Lol! But now this song is in my head...
This is the reason I shouldn't be on Pinterest this late/early... I find this hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...