I don't always use the same art supplies for every painting. I usually go through phases of being obsessed with certain supplies for a period of time and then I try out new ones and get addicted to using those ones.... I'm very fickle aren't I?
Here are some of the art supplies I currently adore using....
- Neocolour 11 (amazing used with or without water)
- System 3 Heavy Body Acrylic (especially in Titanium White + Fluorescent Orange)
- Daler Rowney FW Acrylic Artist Ink (great for adding splatter + drips to a painting)
- Conté Pierre Noire Pencils + Blending Stumps (Charcoal is great for drawing outlines + adding detail)
- Oil Pastels (Faber Castell are so creamy + highly pigmented)
- Ink Sprays (Adirondack + Dylusions are my personal favourites at the moment)
- Stencils and Stamps (I choose Crafter's Workshop but I also enjoy making my own)
What are your favourite art supplies? Are you currently using any of the same?