Sunday 8 December 2013

The Twelve Makes of Christmas Day 8 - DIY Snow Globe



 Who doesn't love snow globes? I remember there was a girl in my class in school who had an amazing collection of snow globes given to her by friends and family, brought back from their travels. I was so envious. But now I don't have to be, I can simply make my own!

Supplies

Empty glass jars
Small Christmas ornaments
Glitter
Glycerine (Baby Oil will work)
Hot glue
Water
Acrylic paint
 This is such an easy tutorial, it's really just an assembly job. I painted the mini Christmas trees in some of my favourite colours, waited for them to dry and then hot glued them to the jar's lid.
I added some white glitter, a few drops of Baby Oil and water to the jar. I then screwed the lid on and voila! So pretty!! A mini winter wonderland.....




See the rest of the Twelve Makes of Christmas here:


Take care
Ciara 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...