Sunday 5 May 2013

May You Be: Relaxed

Hi everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday whatever you are up to.  I am having a lazy day at home with himself, we have the double doors open enjoying the spring weather and there is a chicken roasting in the oven.  I think chilling out and relaxing is what Sundays are what its all about don't you? Shaking off the hustle and bustle of the week and getting back to being you.
So seen as it is my Sunday too, I plan turning off the laptop and spending the rest of the day doing anything but work related stuff, so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet today but I will leave you with a list of relaxation tips, trick + ideas in case you need any encouragement:


  • Take a bath
  • Eat chocolate
  • Meditate
  • Go for a stroll
  • Sip Green Tea
  • Light a scented candle
  • Bake a cake
  • Take deep breaths
  • Close your eyes
  • Go for a massage
  • Read a book in the park
  • Lie down and take a nap
  • Dance to your favourite song
  • Chat with a friend
  • Go paddling
  • Plant some flowers
  • Do a crossword puzzle
  • Watch the sunset/sunrise
  • Stretch
  • Paint a picture
  • Go fishing
  • Laugh!
  • Sniff Lavendar
  • Browse through your back-catalogue of photos, book, music etc
  • Watch the birds
  • Visit your favourite blog
How do you plan to relax today? If you have any interesting ways of relaxing leave a comment and let me know.

I hope you have a happy + creative day

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...