Wednesday 29 May 2013

May You Be: Nourished

Hi everyone!

I'm sick.

The pain in my ear + throat that I had yesterday truly came to the surface at around 3.30am, when I had to stumble around in the dark (so as not to wake up Himself) looking for Paracetamol.
I ended up having to cancel my appointments for the day and stay in bed to try and get better. I drank loads of hot drinks and snuggled up in my duvet while watching Youtube videos and catching up on some blogs I have been meaning to read.
The one thing I was missing though was a nourishing bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. I had no one to make it for me and it was raining here all day so I didn't want to venture out to the shop and get some. It is something I never think of having in the house yet the last few times I have been feeling flu-y and sick I have craved it.
So, I found this recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup which I am definitely going to make a large bath of and freeze, when I am feeling better.

Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup


You can get the full recipe with step by step photos on mealsforreal. It looks so yummy, I can't wait to try it out :)

I hope you will forgive my very short post today but I need to get back in bed......
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better. Let me know if you try out this recipe or if you have any go-to comfort foods for when you are unwell leave a comment below, I'd love to hear about them

Take care everyone

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...