Friday 10 May 2013

May You Be: Guilty

Hi everyone!

As I indulged in one of life's simple pleasures this morning (a mug of coffee), as I do every morning I started thinking about other simple or guilty pleasures. We all have them, don't even begin to think that you don't! Indeed, you are no different than anyone else. There is at least one thing that you like to do whether it be daily, once a week or once in a blue moon, that makes you feel really great but part of the kick is that you know its a bit cheesy or a little unhealthy or that it is something you would never let anyone else know you do.

I've decided to share with you a few guilty pleasures of my own. Some of them are shameful as hell but I suppose these are all part of what makes me who I am.

 Hi, I'm Ciara + I like to indulge in:

Coffee

 Have to have it every morning. God help people if I don't.

Picking PVA Glue Off My Hands


Picking PVA glue off your hands when it has dried is the weirdest but nicest feeling. Give it ago, its strangely relaxing.

Pat Kenny


Yes, I do mean "Pat the Plank"! People love to hate Pat but I think he is a great interviewer and I listen to his radio program every morning (while drinking my coffee)

RTE TV


Primetime, Nationwide, The Frontline, Ear to the Ground, the list goes on. These programs are a definite guilty pleasure for me.

Garth Brooks

I like to stick on a bit of Garth Brooks and dance around the kitchen from time to time but who doesn't?! (I only do this when I'm home alone)

Pot Noodle


This is on the more disgusting end of my food palette. I think I developed a taste for these while in collage and it just never left me.

Corned Beef



Another questionable food favourite of mine however I know that a few of my readers will agree there is nothing as tasty as corned beef (has to be from a can) on a few slices of white bread, smothered in brown sauce. Yum!

Pound Shops


They are smelly and cheap and sell a lot of useless junk that you will never need or use. You could find a bouquet of fake flowers next to a set of 50 assorted sized spanners, but regardless of how randomly laid out they are or what kind of rubbish they sell, I find it to be fascinating rubbish and I can't pass a Pound Shop with out popping in for a look.

Dublin City


Dublin is like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it. Well, I'm one of those who loves it. Even though I'm not from Dublin I'll always have a soft spot for the place. It may be because I spent a lot of time travelling up and down as a child, who knows? In any case, Dublin has a lot to offer and is a marvellous city once you look past it's rough edges.

So now my dear friends you all know my secrets! Those are some of the little guilty pleasures that make me tick.
I would LOVE for you to share some of your guilty pleasures! Please leave a comment below or email me. Ah, go on, I won't laugh.... ;)

I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...