Sunday 19 May 2013

May You Be: Motivated

Hi everyone!


Sometimes we all need a little motivation. We aren't always able to be that motivation for ourselves either, sometimes we have so much to do that it just feels easier to sit around and procrastinate instead of face the music. My advice to you is - face the music!

Play Them Loud!



  • It's Not Right But It's Ok - Whitney Houston
  • Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
  • The World's Greatest - R Kelly
  • You Gotta Be - Des'ree
  • One Step At A Time - Jordon Sparks
  • Beautiful Day - U2
  • Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
  • Don't Stop Believing - Journey
  • The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  • A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
  • Proud - M People
  • What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  • I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  • Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
  • What A Feeling - Irene Cara
  • Time Of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
  • It's My Life - Bon Jovi
  • Simply The Best - Tina Turner
  • Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
  • Standing Outside The Fire - Garth Brooks
  • Drive - Incubus
  • I Want It All - Queen
  • Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
  • Walk On - U2
  • Circle Of Life - Elton John
  • Fighter - Christina Aguliera 
  • Live Your Life - T.I. ft Rihanna

I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...